Sunday, August 2, 2009

The onslaught (part 1)

Well, hello.

So, we had our first wave of orders for the Reddit Alien Soaps, and boy oh boy, Reddit did not disappoint!

In the past week we received over 400 orders, selling over 550 Reddit Alien soaps! Very nice, we're all very excited about it, and my mom and sister are working very hard to get the soaps made.

We finalized on the bacon scent, it's on its way... and in the meantime we're (when I say 'we're', I mean they're) making all the orange soaps, getting them ready, along with all the other soaps people ordered.

1 comment:

heather (errantdreams) said...

BTW, as one of the Redditors who jumped onto the Soapier bandwagon a while ago, I have to say, your kitchen soap is AWESOME. I just spent half an hour cleaning up some of the most loathsome cat vomit imaginable, and thanks to that soap, my hands actually smell nice. It got rid of every last shred of odor!