Friday, August 13, 2010

Martha Stewart Would Love These Soaps!!

Lemon Pound Cake Soapanimals!!!

Well, we think she'd love them.

She loves animals right? Got all those cute dogs and new pet products, check she likes animals.

She loves food right? Has her own recipe magazine, plus she started with a catering business way back when, check she likes food.

So we combined two of Martha's loves and made our very cute soapanimals (that's a new word that we're hoping will catch on).

First lets talk about the scent. A rich buttery lemon pound cake fragrance that has you going back for more. I'm a food fragrance lover, actually I love all the fragrances but I think the food ones are the best. They are the most fun and they always bring a smile to my face. It's a bit uplifting to smell a really good food scent and my gosh lemon pound cake is one of them.

Now we would be remiss if we didn't discuss all these cute face animals. This set of nine different soapanimals includes the cat, giraffe, hippo, lion, cow, elephant, dog, chick and bunny. There isn't a sad one in the bunch, I think they all look pretty happy, but maybe it's the lemon pound cake fragrance that has them so content.

Mix a bit of lemon pound cake scent with a bunch of animals and I'm sure we could have Martha Stewart singing, ahhhhhh, a bit off key but singing.

I have to tell you that making these soaps is so much fun and I think using them would be just as enjoyable.

Each glycerin soap bar weighs in at 2 ozs each and you receive one of each of the following; Sorry folks only one set is available and it's only on Etsy. Click HERE to find them

1 comment:

Rob said...

OK if I was a bad kid and had to get my mouth washed out with soap, I would want if to be with one of these for sure! Though they probably don't taste as good as they smell. They look great.