Friday, July 24, 2009

Update

Well, it's official. The new Reddit Alien soap will be ready for pre-sale on Monday, July 27th!

We're very excited, very nervous, very much looking forward to seeing what happens with the sale.

I do have a request, for those of you who read this... and I'll be posting it on Reddit, when the soap hits.

We'll be having a Cool Reddit Alien Soap Picture Contest! Not sure what the prize is going to be, but it'll be something AWESOME, like a $100 gift certificate to Soapier, or some such thing.

We'll see.

I'm really looking forward to it. My mom and sister have been working their asses off, but they're looking forward to, well, so much. The orders, paying bills...

Thanks to everyone for their continued support. We really appreciate it!

John @ Soapier

4 comments:

SandraD04 said...

YAY! I found you guys through Reddit and I love the products I've seen.

I will be making a bug purchase as soon as I move into my new apartment and my boyfriend will LOVE the bacon Reddit Alien that I'm going to buy him, though he doesn't know it yet.

Good luck and here's hoping for your continued success!

soulbrotha said...

I am also a Redditer and cannot wait to order from you guys. I have a question though:

I remember that you mentioned another site that you have that sells wholesale or something like that. On that site, I saw a soap that I don't see on Soapier. I can't remember what the name of it is but if you give me the name of the wholesale site I can point it out. It was a blend of vanilla and patchouli I think.

Unknown said...

So would someone without a *super cool* reddit soap bar be able to participate in the contest? I have no money, but I would love to submit a pic or something.

Soapier said...

@soulbrotha - our wholesale site is http://www.firstinlinesoap.com