Monday, July 6, 2009

where we're at

It's been a crazy month.

We just recently got some photos of the molds of our new Reddit Alien Soap.

We should get the first plastic mold in a couple of days, so we can create the soap and start pre-selling!

People ask me what my favorite soaps are. I figured I'd take a moment and list / show some...

My all time favorite is:



Amber Goat's Milk.

The smell is nice and warm and refreshing. It's also got some calendula flowers in it for a light exfoliant.

I also really like:



Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

Bits of oatmeal at the top, and again, a nice warm smell. Does a lot for people with dry skin.




Vanilla

Do I really have to say anything about this soap? It smells FANTASTIC.

We have all of our orders shipped as of tomorrow. My mom's been working very hard. It's crazy. So has my sister. I think she's having dreams about soap these days.

Thanks for reading. More later. OH, the other big news... for those of you with websites out there, we'll be having our affiliate program up and running tomorrow, for those who would like to make some money ;)

John

1 comment:

Heather (errantdreams) said...

Oooh. The amber goat's milk is one of the two types I ordered in the whole Reddit thing. Can't wait until it arrives! :)