Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 2

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tension breaker, had to be done.

Soap. More soap. Soap everywhere I turn.

Soap to the left of me...

Soap to the right of me...

Niagara Falls!

Sigh.

Anyway. Here I am, it's a bit past midnight, and I'm exhausted. Figured I'd do a quick update on our progress.

We're running out of room. We're preparing Christmas soaps so that we can get orders out as soon as possible, when they come in. The faster we can get them out, the happier we'll be.

Here is a photo of the holiday soap that people will be getting if they order the 1-year subscription of our Soap of the Month Club.



It's called Snow Mitten, and it smells like Cranberries on Ice! Smells delicious. My mom and I spent yesterday and today making these.

We also have another Christmas soap we put up called Reindeer Games:



That's fragranced with chocolate mint. Yummy.

This weekend, we continue making the gift baskets, works of art soaps, and more. Not sure how much blogging I'm going to get to this weekend, but next week, I have a super, duper, awesome piece of news. I don't want to spoil it, but check back around Thursday or so (though, you know, check out my blog posts that I'll have earlier, too). It's going to be a big deal, for Soapier.

Oh, and two things. One, we signed up for an OpenSky.com account. If you're a blogger, you can make money promoting Soapier!

Two, we got this awesome review.

No comments: