Friday, October 22, 2010

Soapier goes to Washington, DC

Well, it's just about a week away. The Rally to Restore Sanity, and Soapier will be there, hanging out with the Reddit crowd, and the rest of the country!

Should be a lot of fun. I'm hoping to take video, do a little montage of my trip...

AND, I'll be bringing down a couple of goodies, as mementos. Check it out. They're called Soapert:



You know, for Colbert? And the best thing is, it smells like apple pie.

My friend Nicole, who has her own pretty awesome blog, Thrift Store Confidential, gave me this idea. Thanks Nicole!

Anyway, if you see me down there (I'll be wearing a Reddit shirt, at the Reddit After-Party, smelling like soap) I might be able to give you one! I can only bring about 50 or so... they're heavy.

See you in Washington!

John

No comments: