Monday, October 11, 2010

Testimonials

So, I've been doing some research on how to improve sales, and one of the things I found was that I should add testimonials to the site.

On top of advertising on both Reddit and Facebook, this is something that should be reasonably easy to do.

If any of our customers would like to write us about a particular soap that they've used, I will send you a 15% off coupon on your next purchase, to use your testimonial.

You can email me at john@wordsfromhere.com. That would be great.

We did do some testimonials on our Trollface soap page. That was fun. Hopefully we'll get some really great testimonials, and I'll be able to put them on this blog.

I sent out an email to the First In Line Soap list, letting people know we were open again, and I was hoping for an order. :(

Then I forgot that today was a holiday. Sigh.

That's what happens when you aren't working. You forget the holiday schedule. Even with my girlfriend home, I kept thinking it was Sunday. Then Castle came on, and I was like "Uhhhh... wait, today is Monday?"

I head down to Florida on Wednesday, to help make soap for the holidays. Should be a fun and productive trip!

Thanks for reading, and for comments people have been leaving. It's nice to know people visit our blog.

In fact, after I did some research with our clicktale.com account, I found that people click on our blog a lot more than I thought they would. Interesting.

If you're reading, showing up for the first time, or want to just say hello, comment!

Thanks - John

1 comment:

Linda Nigro said...

When you are self employed unfortunately there are no holidays. lol