Monday, October 25, 2010

Soapier's Big Announcement

Yay!

So, about two or three weeks ago, or more, I can't remember, I decided to take over the business.

So, I post on Reddit. Anyone who gets us a wholesale account, they will receive a $30 gift certificate to Soapier.com.

Well, I get an email from a lovely woman, Erica, in the UK, asking about franchise opportunities, or a wholesale agreement. We chat back and forth a bit, and, lo and behold...

Soapier UK is born!

Now, I won't get into the particulars, about cost, shipping, UK taxes, etc... but we both did everything we could to keep costs down so that our European customers will be saving money, purchasing Soapier products.

She is also selling our Reddit Alien and envelope soaps, along with Trollface soaps!

As of right now, we're selling our best sellers from the US in the UK. As time progresses, we'll be bringing over more product.

We're working out some logistic issues with the shopping cart right now, but Erica is taking pre-orders and will start shipping December 1, in plenty of time for the holidays!

So, that's awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck !

Unknown said...

Aw blargh I just made a big order at the beginning of the month, and I'm in Sweden. Oh well, next time then! Yay for Soapier UK!